What is VRTY?
VRTY (pronounced ‘ver-tee’) is a virtual reality & 360º software platform. VRTY is web-based meaning it lives online in the cloud. You don’t need to download or install any additional software to use VRTY.
What can VRTY do?
The VRTY platform can help anyone create, build, share and experience their own Virtual Reality or interactive 360º experiences.
- We are a content creation platform, not just a platform for content viewing;
- We stream VR content via the internet;
- Our projects can be viewed in 360° and VR mode, with either image or video content;
- We are scalable, affordable and measurable;
- We partnered with content creators;
- No need to download any app and no need to buy any expensive equipment;
- We provide a Learning Library which is a central repository of projects created by many different people and organisations. This creates a global community dedicated to the improvement of VR content;
- We can bring STEAM and Ed-Tech learning to life through engaging, immersive, and active experiences;
- We can support differentiated, multi-sensory, multi-modal and interactive experiences;
- We engage in professional learning in a way that combines ICT with other learning areas;
- We help to create content that can be used across Australia and shared with the rest of the world.