One core feature in the VRTY platform is the interactive markers. These markers will make your VR/interactive 360° project more engaging and fun experience simultaneously providing educational information. Markers are like buttons where you can click/trigger it in the scene to unveil educational information, audio, images or video. In the ‘Manage Interaction’ page, you can create all kinds of markers and position them anywhere in the scene.
You can preview your VR/interactive 360° project while creating/editing it to experience the projects’ outcome.
With our latest update on the VRTY platform, introducing a new marker, the Content Marker. The Content Marker is the merge of the info marker and the sound marker. You can create and combine all types of content at once.
Info marker use to display information in text, GIF, image, video or a combination of text and media.
- When user click/ trigger it, a pop-up box will appear and display the uploaded content.
Learn how to create an information marker step by step.
Sound marker plays audio clip (supports commonly used audio files (i.e.: mp3)), VRTY generated text-to-speech audio clip or recording your own vocie.
There are 2 modes:
- Play Automatically when the Marker Appears: Audio plays when user clicks/triggers the sound marker.
- Play Automatically: Audio plays automatically when enter into a scene. (Acts as background music).
Learn how to create the sound marker.
Portal marker connects two scenes together to transports the viewer from one scene to another.
- To create a portal marker, you need to choose the next scene.
- When viewers click/trigger it, it teleports the user to the selected scene.
Learn to place markers onto your VR/360° project.
Click on the  to preview the changes you made. You must click on ‘publish’ to update the changes of your project.
Learn some Markers’ Features to create an interactive VR/360° project!