If you would like to make markers move and make them interactive, here are a few ways to enhance your markers while creating your VR/interactive 360° project.
Changing Your Marker Appearance
- You can adjust the size, opacity and rotate the marker to make it look like it is part of the scene.
Learn how to edit markers, read here.
Show/Hide Your Marker at a Specific Time
- You can set a marker to appear and disappear at a specific time. This feature encourages viewers to explore throughout the VR / 360° project.
- Decide the duration of each marker to appear and disappear by using the scene timeline.
Creating a Moving Marker
- You can easily make a marker move across the scene. Moving markers encourage viewers to turn around and explore, making the experience more engaging.
- Record the movement of a marker while dragging it from one position to another using the scene timeline.
- The marker will automatically move when the scene is playing.
Creating a Child Marker
- A child marker is a marker that only appears after the parent marker has been triggered. This feature is a useful way to ensure your viewers explore all of the markers.
Let’s Publish and Share your VR/interactive 360° project!