There are two ways to upload your media assets.
Uploading Media Assets into the Media Library
- Access the Media Library on the left hand menu bar.
- By default, you will be in ‘My Library’.
- To upload media assets, browse through your local files or drag and drop chosen media asset into the box on the left. You also can upload multiple files of the same media type simultaneously.
- You have to choose a media type for your uploaded media asset(s):
- Your media assets will upload into the chosen library.
Uploading Media Assets while creating a project
- You can upload your media asset(s) while creating a project.
- You also can upload them through browsing your local files or drag and drop your chosen media asset into the media box.
- Your uploaded media assets are categorised by the media type you uploaded for each section, which includes:
- Your media assets will automatically save into your ‘My Library’ in the Media Library.