We recommend you to use Google Chrome or Safari browsers to view VR/interactive 360° projects.
*You will be streaming content from VRTY cloud server. For the best experience, make sure you’re connected to WiFi or have a strong 4G or 5G signal.
Viewing on a Smartphone or Tablet (360° Gyroscopic mode)
- Copy your chosen link to your device (via SMS, email or type in URL) or you can scan the QR code using IOS camera or download a QR scanner app for Android phones.
- Then open the link on your device in either Google Chrome or Safari.
- To view in 360° gyroscopic mode, tap to choose on ‘Enter 360° mode’ and begin viewing the project in 360° mode.
- Tap the gyroscope icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Once clicked, you then have to physically move your device around to view the 360° project.
- A small dot will appear in the centre of the screen, this dot will act as your mouse, position and hold the dot on a marker to trigger it. Markers reveal images, information, video or teleport you to another scene.
- To close a marker content box, just move away from the marker.